Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording quality issues, echoey and static

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have a numark mixdeck and im using traktor to mix and im recording through virtual dj or audacity

using an asus laptop microphone line in from mixdecks record/booth output

when im mixing and recording the sound is awesome and clear coming through my speakers
when i listen to the recording it echoes and crazy static and is all over the place with pitch and bass

ive watched several videos and read through a bunch of forums and consulted friends that could help me and still no prevail...

HELP WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Inviato Sun 08 Dec 13 @ 1:13 am
If you get the same issue using two different software for recording, then the issue is not with the software being used to record.

Most likely the issue is caused by the sound card that you are using to record with. This is probably due to using a mic level input rather than line level (The sound will be distorted if you plug a line level signal into an input expecting mic level.)

If your laptop has a combined mic/line input (This is normally the case), you may need to switch it manually to line via its driver software. Please refer to your your computer's user manual or visit the manufacturer's website for further information on how to do this. Alternatively, try using a different external sound card with a line level input.

For help with Traktor, please use their forums.

Inviato Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)