Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Possible bug: Plugins cause sound to pan to one speaker/headphone

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The gist of it is that certain 3rd party plugins (e.g., AutoTune) will cause any sound to mute one speaker (usually the right, in my case) when the plugin is active. I tried cleaning out all plugins and re-installing them fresh, but no dice. Is there a known cause why this happens?

Inviato Mon 16 Dec 13 @ 8:36 pm
I believe plugins are supported for registered users. Some LE users have limited access to plugins. Register your software, and see what happens.

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 4:53 pm
I used 3rd party plugins, I.e. not downloaded from the VDJ site, and they are supported by the free version of Virtual DJ. I get that downloading plugins not from the VDJ site would cause potential problems, but I have have many friends who have either virtual dj home, like I do, or pro, and they never had a problem with 3rd party plugins.

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 5:54 pm
In the case of AutoTune it could simply be that the plugin is designed to process mono audio.

Most people would use it to process vocals, which are usually recorded in mono. I don't really understand how anyone would use it with DJ software. What other plugins are doing it?

Inviato Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 6:56 pm
Only autotune, and another one called Knockout, which isolates vocals. I use them for experimental purposes in VDJ. However, what bugs me is that I've used them in other programs like FL Studio, and they never shut off to one ear, so I'm really doubtful if mono processing is the case.

Inviato Thu 19 Dec 13 @ 4:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)