Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: What's The Point Of Having 4 Decks?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

On my Pioneer DDJ WeGO and what I've seen from many CDJs, I notice that most people use 4 decks. I always wondered what's the point in having more than 2 decks; is it to load more songs, is it to play more than one song at a time etc?

Inviato Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 6:05 pm
djplickPRO InfinityMember since 2012
i personally like the option of four decks. even when i am only 2 deck mixing i can use deck 3 to listen to songs as a refresher to what they sound like, or have voice samples in it example "lil john shots" just cue up some movie quotes or whatever sounds cool , and yes i do have 3 songs playing at the same time quite often with a song loaded in deck 4 ready to go. even with 4 decks you can do 2 decks all night just cool to have that option. its over whelmng at first so its something u have to warm up to but when you start your brain gets the different patterns going.

Inviato Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 1:51 am
^ Nice. and there is always those few times through a night you have a perfect opportunity to actually mix 3 songs together. For example, 2 songs are blending, and you want to add vocal samples or even mix in a third song.

Inviato Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 8:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)