Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: GEMINI CDJ 700 - Compatiable ? 80% ....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sabramsHome userMember since 2013
Hello , i have purchased the Gemini CDJ 700 because i saw that it was compatible with VDJ. Maybe only compatible 80% because i mainly purchased it because i really wanted SLIP MODE. However , it is not working properly. When i press the slip mode button ... it seem as though my CDJ reverse it self... when i turn the JOG WHEEL >>>>>>> the TRACK goes <<<<<<<<<<<. That's not what slip mode is according to the videos on youtube. Also ..all of the LEDS are not lighting up... in the center of the JOG WHEEL.. it should be a Blue RING, and a RED RING showing when the track is about to end. However, i only see a blue ring with the word VINYL in the center. Is this normal ? or do i need to RETURN THE CDJ and get something better ? Please help... i love MY CDJ 700

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 9:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Slip mode was implemented in VirtualDJ recently, but the unit was mapped and released long time before that. By the time the unit was mapped, slip mode did not exist for VirtualDJ.
You can change the action of the button, by assigning that as ..
SLIP --> slip_mode

The ring of the jogwheel, most likely is not available on Midi mode, therefore it is not mapped and not working, unless Gemini has any recent firmware update of which we are not aware of

You will need a license of Pro Full version to fully operate your CDJ700 and customize the mapper, or use Home Free version to test for multiple 10 minute sessions, prior purchasing a license.

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 10:25 pm
sabramsHome userMember since 2013
@djdad
Thank you so much , unfortunately... i can't get slip mode to work. Not even with the Trial for 10 MINUTES.

Inviato Thu 09 Jan 14 @ 10:35 pm
salut!
mais le mode slip fonctionne tres bien sans virtual dj (on peu meme faire un reverse dans une boucle avant la fin de celle-ci ; un effet avec slip par boucle) j ai remarqué tes problemes de lcd jog,moi aussi mais ce n est pas grave, l écran donne juste le titre et le temps , en faites du coup, tu dois regarder ton laptop..et faire attention si tu touche le start time sous virtual dj, tu pré-active l effet brake..

Inviato Mon 14 Apr 14 @ 4:36 pm

Inviato Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 4:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)