Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how to enable crossfader start on pioneer ddjsx

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sirdjPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the VDJ 7.4 which it should be the latest mapping for the ddjsx (correct me if i'm wrong) I wanted to enable crossfader start in VDJ to work with the ddjsx I just got the mixer and connected it yesterday for the first time.

Any help would be great.

Inviato Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 4:41 pm
The combination of DDJ-SX and VirtualDj offers you two ways to do this:

1) Hold SHIFT before raising your volume fader or bringing it down to 0. This will trigger the unit's (DDJ-SX) fader start capabilities/mapping.

2) Map a button on your keyboard like this:
toggle "$FSTART" & var_equal "$FSTART" 1 ? deck 1 fader_start off & deck 2 fader_start off & deck 3 fader_start off & deck 4 fader_start off : deck 1 fader_start on & deck 2 fader_start on & deck 3 fader_start on & deck 4 fader_start on

Now press your keyboard button once to enable fader start on all 4 decks. If you press it again, fader start will be disabled again ;)

Inviato Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 5:00 am
sirdjPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks Phantom, I can do channel faders holding the shift key, however not channel, are the instructions you provided for channel fader start?

Inviato Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 7:17 am
I assume you mean the crossfader right ?
sirdj wrote :
I can do channel faders holding the shift key, however not CROSSFADER, are the instructions you provided for channel fader start?

If you want to have a crossfader start then you must use VirtualDj's solution, and not the hardware one inside DDJ-SX

So, follow my instructions on case 2
PhantomDeejay wrote :

2) Map a button on your keyboard like this:
toggle "$FSTART" & var_equal "$FSTART" 1 ? deck 1 fader_start off & deck 2 fader_start off & deck 3 fader_start off & deck 4 fader_start off : deck 1 fader_start on & deck 2 fader_start on & deck 3 fader_start on & deck 4 fader_start on

Now press your keyboard button once to enable fader start on all 4 decks. If you press it again, fader start will be disabled again ;)

Inviato Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 10:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)