Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MP4 Tracks not visible/disappear?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone,

Need some help. I have an favorite folder that reads from my exterior hard drive. Lately, suddenly my MP4 tracks disappear from the folder. I can only see the MP3s. Why are my MP4s suddenly disappearing and how do I get them back, quickly? Sometime if I click into a few others folders and then come back in the folder, the MP4s will come back in view. Lately, I been having to shutdown VDJ and start up again and again and hope the MP4s appear. Not visible right now. HELP!

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 8:12 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Inviato Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 7:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Video Files will not appear if Video (Engine) is disabled from CONFIG->Video tab as well.

Inviato Tue 28 Jan 14 @ 6:32 pm
Show Music, Video and Karaoke are all checked. And yes the video is enabled under the video tab. Currently video files are back visible. Not sure, why all of sudden the video files disappear. I will be djing and suddenly my folder of 1366 tracks drops to 340 MP3s. Talk about panic mode!

Inviato Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 1:19 pm
Do you use a external harddrive?
Does the connections has been failed?

Strange - never have seen something like you explain :-(

Inviato Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 2:10 am
I do use an ext hard drive. Yea, maybe it has something to do with the continuous connection between the MAC and ext hard drive.

Inviato Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 4:17 pm
I do use an ext hard drive. Yea, maybe it has something to do with the continuous connection between the MAC and ext hard drive. Only thing with that thought is…how would I lose the MP4 tracks and not the MP3 tracks? They both are in the same folder on the ext hard drive together?

Inviato Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 4:20 pm

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 14 @ 4:28 am
I'm having the same issue. It is intermittent.

Majority of my video files are on an external drive. Using MBP 17" OSX 10.7.5 and latest VDJ with Plasma 1.0 video skin. What happens is that the external drive becomes "disconnected" from VDJ. It is still visible via MAC OS Finder, and I can drag a video from finder onto the skin and it will play. However, the video windows keep losing the video and I have to toggle video on/off in the config panel to restore. This is beyond annoying.

Could this be skin related?

Please advise.

Inviato Sun 23 Feb 14 @ 1:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)