Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to control 4 decks using 2 pioneer cdj2000-nexus

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've been knocking myself out on trying to figure out how to control a 4 deck skin with my 2 pioneer cdj 2000-nexus. I want to use my eject button on each of the decks to switch back and forth from my left deck to deck 1 to deck 3 and right deck to deck 2 to deck 4. Is that possible and what is the definition for it because after 2 hours I still can't get it to work. Please can someone help......................Thanks

Inviato Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 5:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to map the EJECT button as ..
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 1 & refresh_controller : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 1 & refresh_controller : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 2 & refresh_controller : assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 2 & refresh_controller

or..
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 1 & refresh_controller & deck 3 leftdeck : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 1 & refresh_controller & deck 1 leftdeck : action_deck 2 ? deck 4 assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 2 & refresh_controller & deck 4 rightdeck: assign_controller 'CDJ2000NEXUS' 2 & refresh_controller & deck 2 rightdeck
which will also assign the decks left and right if the skin requires that to show the left/right deck larger than the other one (for SWAP skins)

Inviato Thu 30 Jan 14 @ 7:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)