Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cmp.800

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys! I just saw you uploaded a mapper for cmp.800. I downloaded it, it installs, but I can't use it. Virtual Dj keeps detecting my cmp.800 as a Generic MIDI. Any comments? I would like to see a mappers, where I can use my cmp.800 for work. I did a mapping myself, but I can't get the touchwheel to do vinyl-cd switch. I have tried for too much time now. If you guys could help, and/or explain if it's possible to use them with all of the led buttons in it. It's such a nice player without an internal soundcard. I would very much appreciate it.

Thx! Keep up the good work

Inviato Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 8:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Actually CMP.800 is a natively supported device, so you dont need to install any files, as long as you run the latest 7.4.1 version.
Try to remove the files from Devices and Mappers folder and relaunch.

If the issue persists... then i can only think of a case on Mac side.
If you are a Mac user, please do this...

- Goto Applications-->Utilties-->Audio Midi Setup
- From the Top menu, choose Window --> Show Midi window
- I need to know the exact name (case sensitive of the Device (e.g. CMP800)

If you use Windows....
well, it should work hehe...

let me know to proceed further

Inviato Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 10:14 pm
Oh god finally!!! I was just messing around and I had my full setup with SL3 and I thought I'd look again for another cmp.800 mapper I just downloaded this one.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16303/Stanton_CMP_800.html

Installed and fully functional!!!
It is kinda dissapointing that I bought this about a year ago and I'm about to buy a Terminal Mix 8 and just now I can use them.
But YAY!!! Finally :D:D:D:D

Inviato Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 3:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)