Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problem with videos !! help! emergency

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MrSatezPRO InfinityMember since 2014
i just bought virtual dj pro and very offen when i load a video , the sound remains the same put the preview and the video its different! please help .. tomorow i am using the program.. :(

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 14 @ 9:40 pm
and i have a licence , maybe its shows no licence because i wasnt registered at the program

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 14 @ 9:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Please type the question again, it doesn't quite make sense in English.

The video is different how?

What are the specifications of your laptop?

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 5:45 am
i tried it two times at different computers, 4gb i7 gtx 480 and 16 gb i7 gtx 660 ti windows 7 both and the problem hapeened at both computers. i try to play my seesion and after some videos in random time i drag a video to the player and the sound is correct and the video is different, after that i must rename the file and put it again in the list to play correct. that hapeens every time i try to play my session.
the only solution i found is to copy the files at different folder and when that happens to search it from the virtual pro search and put that video to play, put the time during the session is valuable....

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 6:51 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You've managed to link the files. Right click > unlink in the browser.

You can control this function in the video options.

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 7:19 am
I think maybe he's got an audio/video sync issue (the sound is not lined up with the video).

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 7:20 am
djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
LOL Reply to Org Posting...
Hi,
There are a number or different reasons as there are different issues with different laptops and each are very different from each other
Who Knows...

EG a Ford V8 XXX Engine will not fit in to a Mini LOL, Nore will it have the same user manual or Specs as each other...

The fist rule of thumb is to tell us:
Make Model, Operating System... Then, List all the hardware you have connected to the computer in~question (Make Model, USB or FireWire?). Hint: Look in Dev. Manager.

Then, List What the issues you are having, and try and describe them/it as best as possible.
if using a Window based Computer/Laptop

Few things my Help Before! Your! Gig!
---------------------------------------------
Make sure all your MS Update's all all up to date.
Disable any Antivirus/ Ad-ware.
Turn off the WiFi adapter.
Do a complete De-frag and Optimize your Hard Drive(s) (at least once a week)

if not already, install some sort of system protection, I would Strongly Recommend "Advanced System Care"
Link: http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=main;pop

it is FREE Ver. of the Full Product, but you need to Pre_Prep all this way before any Show/Gig/Set that also includes up dated Anti bug updates to the data base :) Also, if you know anything about computers, I would run the MS Config and look in there, But; However...
if you know nothing about MS config, leave well Alone ;) all I can say is, put a Tick in the Check box for "Hide all MicroSoft" as a hint!

Another thing I have Noticed over the years, is in any Home Ed of 'Windows O/S' under power management, Advanced Power Settings HardDisk.

Win 7 Users: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
Under a Tab called 'Advanced Settings' you will find some of the following in the list:

Turn Off Hard Disk After:
On Batt: 125 (Mins)
Plugged in: Never

Sleep: Never

Display off After:
Plugged in : 10 hrs
Batt: 120 (Mins)

Hit Apply and Click OK.

mine was set to 20 Mins For all!!!!!
how you going to DJ, if the HDD, Display is going to Power/Cycle down/Off after 20 min? lol
hope it Helps others ;)

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 7:25 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Really does sound like linked video to me - renaming the file wouldn't change anything relating to the actual decoding of the file.

I suspect at some point he has dropped a video on the video preview window of another video track, thus creating the link.

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 11:53 am
First of all thanks for your instant answers, i am happy that i found an alive community here.
You saved me 1:30 hours before the time i should be in the theater.
I read your answers and so because i was thinking that the problem has to do something with the file system (i installed the program and when i was browsing the files from virtual dj pro the files want at alphabetical or numbered order) i choose to do a difragment disk, and after that make my list and go.
that should be the problem combined with the option to link a video because i had that problem for both reasons different times.

i will continue checking the stabillity, and if i have a problem i will be back.
thanks a lot , and sorry for my bad english

Inviato Mon 10 Mar 14 @ 11:19 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Phew, disaster averted.

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 14 @ 4:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)