Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: What should I get?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MarainHome userMember since 2014
Hello.
I have been using Virtual DJ for the past year and I have got the hang of beat matching.
However, I have one problem.
I want to get a controller or some sort physical set ( because it is sometimes annoying using a laptop's keyboard )
What should I start off with?

Note: My parents got me this Livingstone MI-100 for Christmas last year, though for some reason it doesn't work with my laptop. The controller works fine with my mother's laptop but I tried nearly everything to get it working... will this affect any Virtual DJ controller's compatibility with my laptop?

Inviato Sat 08 Mar 14 @ 11:19 pm
My suggestion would be to choose a controller that comes bundled with VDJ LE.

Assuming you're using the free VDJ Home version at present, you won't be able to add a controller to that unless you upgrade to VDJ Pro full.

Buying a controller that includes VDJ LE is likely to be the cheapest option - but bear in mind that the LE version will be tied to the controller.

When asking about buying equipment, it's always a good idea to state your budget.

Without knowing what laptops you and your mother have, it's not easy to give more info.

(someone called HillBilly146 was having exactly the same problem a month ago here)

Inviato Sun 09 Mar 14 @ 7:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)