Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virutal Dj 7 w/ Denon x1600 $ 2 SC3900

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Greetings all,

I am looking for some configuration assistance. I recently had Virtual Dj configured to work with my 2 SC3900 and a Pioneer DJM600 mixer and it was working great. The only downside was I could not control volume sliders, etc via the DJM600 so I decided to purchase a X1600 mixer. I am trying now to get it working and I have having some problems. So far, I have been able to config VDJ to use the X1600 soundcard in advanced config mode with channel 1/2 for deck 1 and channel 3/4 for deck 2 and the SC3900 as controllers. It works find on deck 1 (ie I can navigate, load a song, and play/control the song) but I cannot get it working for deck 2. Can someone please direct me to any previous config directions that I can use to troubleshoot my problems and get it working correctly. Thanks so much.

Keith

Inviato Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 1:45 pm
Bump

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 5:11 pm
Download Skins Link....???

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 6:16 pm
A) Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed in this thread.

B) You need to be a registered VDJ Pro licenced user to download & use skins.

Inviato Thu 24 Apr 14 @ 6:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
To the OP:

* Check that both SC3900s are set to MIDI Channel 1 in their settings (Hold MEMO etc)
* Check that in the VDJ config > mappers > mappers options that both SC3900s are set to control an actual numbered deck rather than 'default' or the same number.

Inviato Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 7:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)