Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK4 / ASIO error

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys,

I bought a Hercules Mk4 about a week a week ago. I installed as per normal following the disc that came along in the package of the MK4. Few days later i plug out the MK4 and use for my personal purpose, after i went home, i plug it in and use it on my VDJ, it says ASIO error, as i thought i forgotten to switch from WDM to ASIO , so i when to the hercules dj task bar to adjust, i realise i could not open the control panel. So i uninstall everything , thinking re-installing would work , but no difference, so i decided to update the Hercules MK4 driver.After updating, i realise i still could not open the MK4 control panel, worst, i went to Hardware and Sound in Control Panel to switch to the Hercules Speakers, i realise there wasnt any option but only my computer audio device. I remember there is a Hercules MK4 sound Device in the Tab. So i would really need guidance here , its been 3-4 days im trying to fix this but nothing helps!!

Inviato Sun 20 Apr 14 @ 5:05 pm

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 1:28 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
When installing the new driver, be sure to sctrictly follow the procedure:

http://ts.hercules.com/download/sound/txt/DJ_Series_INSTALLATION_PC_EN.pdf

Once done...

How can I verify that my DJ Console Mk4 is correctly installed on my PC?

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00403.pdf

How can I verify that the DJ Console Mk4 is working correctly as a MIDI controller?

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00405.pdf

Also be sure to register your serial number into your prfile, which will allow your to download the latest verison of VDJ LE for your console (v6.1.2)

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 7:37 am
Hey,

Thanks for the respond, i realise one of the following instruction is said that The DJ Console will also be present in Windows Control Panel under Sound. But after following all the instruction, the DJ Console is NOT present, this is the problem lies where i can't switch and play on my Virtual DJ, is there any way that i can fix this? It would be suck if nothing can be fix as i just bought this deck.

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 1:39 pm
The important part to verify is that it is enumerates correctly in Device Manager. If it doesn't not appear to be installed properly and some components show errors or yellow ! , then it would make sense that it wouldn't show up as a soundcard.

Did you follow the installation instructions as suggested ?

Were there any problems or error messages during the install process?

Have you tried other USB ports or cables?

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 2:08 pm
Hey,

I've tried following every steps in the instruction given. As you were asking is there any error during installation, everything went smoothly for that. Have i tried different USB ports, i have tried changing ports but nothing has happen too. I also installed the Midi Monitor but an error came out saying it cant detect any Midi Controller. And yes i have change 3 cables but nothing has change too. It still can't be fixed :(

Inviato Mon 21 Apr 14 @ 6:03 pm
Please detail what does appear in Device Manager?

A picture would also help (but please focus on the essential; a full desktop screenshot is not necessary).

What version of Windows are you using exactly ?

Inviato Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 5:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)