Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can not save (download to Cache) any files with content unlimited Ver. 7.4.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've got a subscription for the Karaoke content unlimited. I have a legit version of 7.4.1. I can not download any songs. I right click and select Download to Cache and briefly the 0% icon appear in the right corner and disappears immediately. Nothing is downloaded. I've been having this problems since 7.4. I've searched the forums and google and found nothing besides being told to upgrade.. Which I just did and I'm still having the problem.

I can play the full songs directly with no issues. I just can't save them.

Any help would be great. Thanks!!

Inviato Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:34 pm
So if you load the songs straight to the deck, they load and play fully??

Be sure you are using the "Search Karaoke" option under Content Unlimited too.

Also if you've just upgraded. Don't forget to register your license. It means you'll be able to download future versions of the software. You can register here

Inviato Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:44 pm
yes track plays fully when dragged to mixer. Everything is setup and done as you have suggested. Song will still not download. just briefly says 0%. I'm registered as well.

Inviato Sun 04 May 14 @ 10:49 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
maybe you are using a wrong account, cause your avatar shows up as a no license user...

Inviato Sun 04 May 14 @ 11:30 pm
I am using a different account. No clue what my original log in was. I never needed it after purchase. I'm going to upgrade to VDJ8 and with any luck see if this problem is taken care of

Inviato Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:04 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Your going to need the proper account with VDJ8. I would contact support to try and get your login and license straightened out.

Inviato Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)