Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited Not Caching?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HutsyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi Everyone,

Brand new here, finally took the plunge and grabbed a controller, waiting to upgrade to VDJ8, and just subscribed to Content Unlimited.

I searched the forum for an answer but couldn't seem to find it so I apologise if I missed it!

I can't seem to cache from Content Unlimited. If I do a normal search which looks online for music it works but the results are very limited for what I'm after. If however, I do the netsearch which is then powered by Grooveshark, the results are there but they have a different icon (bright blue globe with something on) and I can't cache them. It says "Error on Deck 1).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

John

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 4:09 pm
Please make sure you are only trying to cache tracks with a colored globe.

There is known issue with the grey globes, which are netsearch files.

If you still have a problem pop back!

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:20 pm
Might have just sussed it. The globes are all coloured but am I right in saying there are ones with a "V"? Is that for Video?

The icon isn't clear but it's with this overlay on the globe icon I can't cache them. If so, problem solved but there seem to be loads of these results!

Thanks,

John

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:39 pm
Yes -that'll be the problem if you only subscribe to Audio.

If you click here before you search:

The all your results should be fine :-)

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:34 pm
Ohhhhh! I'll have a look tonight!

Great stuff. Thanks!

John

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:48 am
StatageControlleristMember since 2014
I am having an issue with Virtual Dj 8 and not being able to play music offline. I have been downloading to cache and everything shows up in the Download content folder. Everything works great when I am connected to the internet but as soon as I disconnect it will not play. Well, the first song plays from it but then the next one says I need to re validate the songs with an internet connection even know I just did it a few hours ago. Any ideas?

Inviato Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:15 pm
Bug I think. There have been a few reports of this from others too.

Inviato Fri 23 May 14 @ 6:06 am
StatageControlleristMember since 2014
O ok. Well I did find something out. I have Virtual DJ 7 on the computer and I think there was an issue with it saving there instead of on 8. Once I deleted 7 and re-installed 8, it worked fine.

Inviato Mon 26 May 14 @ 9:18 am
Strange - that shouldn't really be the issue. Yes they share the same folder, but it shouldn't stop one working over the other.

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 5:30 pm
Another noobie - just taken the plunge with midi controller - then upgraded to pro and got the Content Unlimited subscription for audio (at the moment).

Issue is I have just spent a while getting a list of the tracks I need for a wedding (oldies wedding with specific requests).

I downloaded them to cache
Then authorized them
Then did a BPM scan for my own use

When I go back to the virtual folder that I was using to collate them - they are chowing the blue globe again and I have to download then all over again.

When I go to my content unlimited downloaded files I see multiple downloads for each of these tracks.

Not happy as this is VERY time consuming. Whats the trick to getting this to work first time every time?

Thanks.

Inviato Wed 28 May 14 @ 2:34 pm
I know this is an old thread and I do apologize, but I too am having the issue of downloading and cache then going offline and it is saying cache has expired please connect to revalidate. This is a problem when I am at a gig and I go to pull from my external hd and this pops up. I was under the impression that if i have a subscription that I will be able to use at anytime as long as I use my software. Please help. Thank you.

Inviato Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 2:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)