Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Possible database corruption?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think this problem maybe unique to me, it's not a problem operational wise but still it's maybe worth reporting

When I recurse my entire music collection, I get about 50 entries that are lost files, (they aren't lost, If I go to where the mp3s are via VDJ browser they'll play)
I've tried
database>remove missing files from db
manually deleting each entry from the search db
file operations>delete file
Repatriated the missing file to the db entry

Every time I restart and recurse the entries are still there,

I've done a brief scan of my db with a text editor and can't see these problematic entries
I can live with how it is, because it's only a small detail, but if support are interested I can post details of the tracks and host my DB off site.

Inviato Wed 28 May 14 @ 11:59 am

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 4:12 pm
I solved my problem. I had some old set list m3u files that were in my search patch and VDJ8 saw those files and added the songs to my list. Once I removed those .m3u files, my database was back in shape, the broken files were gone and my duplicates went away as well.

Inviato Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 12:39 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I found my issue, I keep all my music on M:\ but these tracks were included on the C:\ Database for some unknown reason, a swift edit and all was good.

Inviato Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 12:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)