Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8.0 Key lock in 4 deck mode

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have scanned through the forums looking for an answer to this question before asking, so if I am repeating I apologize. I am a 4 deck mixer, its just natural for me. I can find and operate the key lock mode in 2 deck mode, but have not yet figured out how to adjust or set the key lock on each deck in 4 deck mode. I would really appreciate some help on this one, please?

Thank you!

Inviato Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 7:53 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yeah it's not part of the the default 4 deck gui, one option would be to use the custom buttons but you've only got 2 per deck fortunately you can put several different functions in 1 button
use the + symbol in the button editor. and right click a button to choose which command you want.

key_lock
key_move +1
key_move -1

Or you could use a 4 deck skin with key stuff built in.

Inviato Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 9:36 am
djjas79PRO (OEM)Member since 2013
I was looking for this too. It's not on the 4 deck screen as an option but if you select 6 deck mode then find the key lock on all six decks and lock it on each deck (so that it turns blue) when you revert back to 4 deck mode the key lock will be enabled. Not sure if it will remember this by default after every use but repeating this before each gig will solve it.

Inviato Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 9:14 pm
Keylock follows Master Tempo, so it's kind of in the 4 deck skin, at least on the current v8.2:

Inviato Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 7:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)