Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RP8000 definition help!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

apedjPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So even though VDJ has had the RP8000s in their office for a while, they're refused to make a definition. I've made a mapper that I'm really happy with, but no def = no LEDs. I tried using the program to make my own definition and frankly, it was a mess on my end.

Anyone that can help or maybe walk me through via Skype/TeamSpeak?

Thanks, all!

Inviato Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 3:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
apedj wrote :
So even though VDJ has had the RP8000s in their office for a while, they're refused to make a definition.

Sorry ??? Where did that info came from ? We never received a sample unit from Reloop.

for the Leds you will need to get the technical data from Reloop. We are not able to tell what midi notes those may have. A guess would be to use the same cc/notes as the buttons, but they could also offer velocity (various color values), so clueless on how those could work.

Inviato Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 4:48 pm
That's not what reloop told my rep when I asked on the hold up. I have the units, is there a way I can send you the note data and you could make the definition? Reloop takes FOREVER to reply, too.

Inviato Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 12:37 am
If it helps, they ARE the same as the buttons, and only offer ONE color, even with the various options. (Cue/Sampler/etc)

Inviato Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 12:38 am
What Reloop told you, never happened. Anyways, we are interested in supporting the devices, and of course we will be able to assist you and come up with mapping files.
check your email.

Inviato Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 9:37 am
Ok check your Skype. Thx!!

Inviato Sun 22 Jun 14 @ 4:39 pm
Any progress on this topic? I'm looking into purchasing, but normally only do so after a vdj definition is released.

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 10:38 am

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)