Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Quality VDJ8 vs DVJ7 (Darkness Image)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I got a problem with quality on video, VDJ8, seems to be more darkness in compare to VDJ7, is any config? or a bug?
In picture left side is VDJ8.

Inviato Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 1:02 pm
Try disabling videoVolumeLink

Inviato Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 1:40 pm
and about that hairy chest.......

Inviato Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 9:29 am
(I tried with a funny picture)
(Windows Version)
I tried disabling videoVolumeLink, but the main thing it's not working the action "video_crossfader_auto" like VDJ7,
If somebody can test this.

Inviato Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 11:08 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The auto video crossfader works differently in v8.

Inviato Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:44 pm
How this option works?

From Manual:
videoCrossfaderAuto: If set to true, the video crossfader will automatically moves to follow the deck that the audience is hearing

From Website:
video_crossfader_auto : move the video crossfader automatically according to which side is playing, cueing, scratching, etc...
If deck 1 is playing a video, videocrossfader must be in deck 1? I guess...

Inviato Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 2:39 pm
u298839PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Good night in February of this year, could not ask for record and mix videos with full 7 Pro, the answer was to install Klite codec, and various other responses that recommended me, even change the graphics card for more potente.No got my I purpose. Yesterday download VDJ 8 and I can do it. Does VDJ 7 Pro Full any problem you can not make video blends? I have found that my PC is powerful and also the graphics card, what solution? Thank you very much.

Inviato Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 2:50 pm
I could fix it,
The reason videoCrossfaderAuto did not works, is because was not selected a transition effect.

Regards,
I hope this be useful to any.

Inviato Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 12:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)