Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mk1 to mk2 upgrade not working ....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ Ver7 Pro User... Upgrading from Denon Mc6000mk1 to mk2 Controller ....
Deleted old ASIO driver because I heard it could conflict with the new one.
Installed new ASIO for DJ Controller.
Computer "sees" it just fine.
Fire up VDJ ..
Reconfigure Sound settings to use new ASIO ... ok.
VDJ does not "see" the controller at all, and a re-scan devices doesn't cause it recognize it either...
Thoughts? Ideas?
Thanks!

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 9:40 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 9:51 am
Bingo Dad! I had done all of that on my "test" machine, then modified the map to what I wanted...
I then copied that file to the production machine, and it wouldn't work.
Apparently, it wanted me to download the native file (like you said), then I clobbered that one with mine.
Works!
Thanks, hope others see this too. Didn't know that a copied map file wouldn't be recognized...

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 10:24 am
PS: Dad .... remember I'm still the guy with the L-L-R-R vs T-L-R-T issue on the mk2...
I will start gigging with this controller, but I have to remember that T-L-R-T does not work. It causes the crossfader to become useless with the normal VDJ decks; they will both play at the same time (on a 2 or 4 deck skin).
You have to use L-L-R-R, and just remember that your auxiliary CDJ decks are crossfader-sensitive, not independent like before.
If you come up with something, please let me know. Would love to return to T-L-R-T usage.
:-)

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 11:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)