Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Deck Moves after load/cue - Causing out of sync

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi everyone.

I've been using virtualdjs for years now, but starting about a year ago using HID with Pioneer CDJ-900 players, and having no problems on them.

It is only using HID on CDJ-2000 NXS from Pioneer, that I've seemed to notice that when after I load a track, or setting a cue-point the deck moves by itself.
Which is making it a pain in the ass mixing. You can make a flawless loop, or prepared your cue/play spot on on-beat, but then slowly you can hear that the tracks goes out of sync - even though it is the same BPM.

As said 900 CDJ is working fine. CDJ 2000 NXS is not. Any ideas to try?

Audio setup is 2x stereo channel, one for Deck 1, one for Deck 2 - nothing really advanced there. Else I'm using the Eject button on startup if the decks are reversed.

VirtualDJ version is 7.4.1 Pro (b482)

P.S. I dont get the ASIO sound option, as the sound only goes to one channel on the mixer? Guess I'm losing latency due to that.

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 12:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I assume that it has to do with the vibrations that the jog can have when sound is too loud/near a subwoofer ? It could be an issue with how sensitive the jogs are. I ve experienced this with the 400 too.

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 10:02 pm
But it is multiple places, different players but both CDJ-2000 NXS ?? :)

It is pretty annoying, cause you have to bend the wheel as you start mixing, else it will cause out of sync - even though BPM is spot on.

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 11:23 am
No one has suggestions here?

It does not happen with USB-only, or other softwares.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)