Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS 4.1 Crossfader issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All,
Been using my VMS 4.1 for about 1 year with no issues til this past Saturday.
I noticed when I had the crossfader to the left that I could still slightly hear the deck on the right that I was cueing even though the crossfader was all the way to the left.
What I did notice is the crossfader within Virtual dj was nudging slightly to the right as if it was detecting the crossfader was being moved.
When I took my mouse and manually pulled the crossfader completely over in VDJ the right deck stopped all sound output. I couldnt hear my cue or when I slid the crossfader all the way to the right there was zero output.
I had to close VDJ and reopen for it to work again.
No buttons switches were touched and no config changes to VDJ. I am the only user of this laptop and controller.
Im thinking its a dirty crossfader? If so how do I clean? If not is there a sensitivity setting or something I am missing?
Or has the controller gone defective?
Any suggestions appreciated.

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 2:42 pm
To add a further note I removed the crossfader, blew any dust out and reconnected and the jumping around of the crossfader appears to have stopped but to test something for fun I noticed as soon as I touch the mouse on the crossfader the right deck has no volume output. Have to restart vdj to fix it. Weird

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 5:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The VMS4 has a real analogue mixer, and uses fake actions to project on screen whatever movements you do on the hardware. you should not touch or change anything on the internal mixer of VirtualDJ. If your crossfader or any other mixer part is not operating properly, you should contact with American Audio Support to provide you a Service point.

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 1:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)