Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: BEGINNNER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

can someone please help me!!!!! I am 13 years old and I love music. ive been djing for a few weeks with a wego and I really like it. However I don't know what songs to mix. ive made about 2 mixes or 3 but now I am like stuck on what songs to do. I prefer to do edm music over anything else. can someone please give me some tips on what songs should I start using that are easy, and are good for me to learn on, that can be edm songs, house, or hiphop.

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 3:45 pm
Hi

My suggestion would be to check out some mixes from other DJs - on YouTube, Soundcloud, Mixcloud etc. and take note of the tracks you like.

There are also sites that have charts from all types of DJs and genres. Note the track names then have a listen to them on Spotify, YouTube or somewhere.

If you spend time watching other DJs then you will also pick up tips on DJing styles/methods and use of effects.

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 5:17 pm
ok cool thank you so much

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 6:32 pm
sololuLE userMember since 2014
I found that Deadmau5 songs work well. They're all 128 bpm. (I mix instrumentals together. Two songs with vocals in them do not work well.) Try mixing There Might Be Coffee and Some Chords. Make sure they're lined up and if they aren't, moveone of the jogwheels forward or backward depending on which one.

Inviato Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 5:42 pm
Check out http://virtualdjradio.com, DJs from around the world, mixing live with VDJ. There is a chat room so you can visit with the DJs and other listeners. Is a good bunch of folks.

Inviato Thu 20 Nov 14 @ 9:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)