Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VMS4 Volume Unbalanced Output is low than Balanced Output after last update

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

martyokPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
yesterday may 23th vdj was updated to version 8.0.0 build 2282.985.
The last time i used the console was ine wekk ago connecting vms to a main mixer and sounded very well.
Yesterday night the volume taken from unbalaced out was very slow.
This morning i tested the balaced and unbalaced exit connected directly from vms4 to a couple of amplified speaker.
The result is that the volume on the balaced out is high than unbalanced out.
Why?
Thank You, Martini Traversa

Inviato Sun 24 May 15 @ 6:58 am
Which VMS system are you using?

Inviato Tue 26 May 15 @ 4:05 pm
vms4

Inviato Tue 26 May 15 @ 7:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 27 May 15 @ 8:59 pm
I have a macboook pro.
When i go to to the relative link, starts automatically a window that make me to download the build 2282 and not a previously version.
In this days i bought a new controller vms4 but the problem remains. Then the problem is vdj.
Other problems: now if i don't turn off and turn on then vms4 after lunched vdj, the controller doesn't work

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 12:11 am
martyok wrote :
I have a macboook pro.
When i go to to the relative link, starts automatically a window that make me to download the build 2282 and not a previously version.

You need to replace the xxxx part with the build number you need to donwload or else it will download the current one.

martyok wrote :
In this days i bought a new controller vms4 but the problem remains. Then the problem is vdj.

I didnt say its an issue with this particular unit. I meant that the fact that the balanced and unbalanced Outputs have different level then maybe its soemthing related to the unis/hardware in general and perhaps you havent noticed before.

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 8:00 am
yes. i think it's a problem of the last or two last version or build of vdj

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 4:55 pm
You "think", or did you test by comparing some builds as proposed above ?

Inviato Fri 29 May 15 @ 7:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)