Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Author - Topic: How to connect TV to work with Video Mixing with VDJ LE -

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do you set up the TV to work with video mixing with Virtual Dj LE with the American Audio 10 MXR Mixer..?

Inviato Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 9:06 pm
Would I need to upgrade to connect my TV..? & how do I use Time code CD for the CDJ's..?

Inviato Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 9:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Video in Full screen is only available in version 8 LEs. Version 7 LEs only offer a small windowed Video Output.
For version 8 LE :
- Connect your secondary monitor/TV/projector and make sure you have set that in "extended mode" , meaning that when you move the mouse towards the right edge of your primary screen, it will then appear at the left edge of your secondary (extended Desktop)
- Launch VirtualDJ 8, load a video file. The Video Output window will appear.
- Drag this window to the secondary screen.
- Double-click inside that window. The video will be then maximized.

the only limitation with VirtualDJ 8 LE is that you cannot get rid or resize the large VirtualDJ logo (you need a Pro Infinity license for this)

Timecode (DVS) requires to upgrade your LE to Pro Infinity (or combine 2 Plus Controller licenses, one for the MXR and one more for the Timcodes)

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 10:30 am
How much is the upgrade for the time code & the pro unlimited..?

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 7:17 pm
I mean what's the prices for those options..?

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 7:19 pm

Inviato Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 4:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)