Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stanton SCS.4DJ light are not working.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

The light on the buttons don't seem to light up with Virtual DJ 8. Is this an issue or how the controller works? Thank you.

Inviato Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 11:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Power cycle the unit.
SYSTEM->Midi Controller->Midi Channel. Make sure its on Channel 1

Inviato Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 11:32 pm
djdad wrote :
Power cycle the unit.
SYSTEM->Midi Controller->Midi Channel. Make sure its on Channel 1

Just checked. It's on channel 1, but no lights turning on.

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:12 am
Not sure. I even updated mine to the latest Firmware 5.0 and still all LEDs are working fine.
If none of the LEDs are working for you, can you try with a different USB port, USB cable and maybe a different computer to double-check ?

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:45 am
djdad wrote :
Not sure. I even updated mine to the latest Firmware 5.0 and still all LEDs are working fine.
If none of the LEDs are working for you, can you try with a different USB port, USB cable and maybe a different computer to double-check ?

I have the latest firmware too... Tried all the above besides trying it on another computer. All I have is this Mac to use this on. Are you on a Mac? Thank you for your help.

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:56 am
Didnt try on the Mac. Yes, you are right . LEDs dont work on Mac here either. Will investigate further , email Stanton and will let u know.
Btw, since the unit doesnt work in VDJ7 either, my guess is that there is compatibility issue with the new Mac OS.. I am running 10..11 here btw.

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 8:23 am
djdad wrote :
Didnt try on the Mac. Yes, you are right . LEDs dont work on Mac here either. Will investigate further , email Stanton and will let u know.
Btw, since the unit doesnt work in VDJ7 either, my guess is that there is compatibility issue with the new Mac OS.. I am running 10..11 here btw.

Sure. I hope it gets worked out soon.

Inviato Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:28 pm
Any update on this? I'm on El Capitan too...

Inviato Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 1:16 am

Inviato Fri 11 Dec 15 @ 11:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)