Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 8.2 is unusable at this time

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I updated to 8.2, found all of menus to he cluttered, I cannot easily browse around settings easily.

The mapper is also broken for the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 ... my left controlls do nothing, while the right controlls all of the stuff on the left side of vdj software.

I quickly reinstalled version 8.0 to carry myself through the weekend

Inviato Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 10:28 am
Updated yesterday and had a quick run at home..
Had to adjust the sound settings, which had all previously worked fine.
When using it last night, the system had issues when playing a second track, audio breaking up when playing two tracks at once which is rather important to be able to do that as a dj!
Also realised that my milkdrop visualisation has disappeared from the list, so I've re-installed the milkdrop8 plug in this morning and it still can't be found.
Had bad internet where I was last night, so couldn't go back to 8.1
So embarrassing when the guests look at you as if you're making it do these things!

Inviato Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 11:06 am
I'm having a problem when I'm playing videos, if I try to change the transition the videos gets all messed up, everything turns green and the video is all broken up and I can't it to work again unless I restart VDJ. Video worked fine with 8.1 and still does with VDJ7..

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 3:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
livewire713 wrote :
I'm having a problem when I'm playing videos, if I try to change the transition the videos gets all messed up, everything turns green and the video is all broken up and I can't it to work again unless I restart VDJ. Video worked fine with 8.1 and still does with VDJ7..

Are the used Transitions compatible with ver 8 ? Same issue with the native ones ?

Can you try with the setting videoUseDXVA set to Yes/No ?

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 8:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)