Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Effect_active "XYZ" works, but the effects do not show as activated in Video effect list

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
So I made a script to Automate turning on a series of Telly Media effects in a particular order. My Example: " effect_active "TellyMedia1" & effect_active "TellyMedia2" & effect_active "TellyMedia3" "

The problem I am seeing is that after executing this script and I then drop the Video effect list down, the effects that are currently running don't show as Active (Green switch next to the Video effect name). If I select any of the effects that are currently running and not showing as active in the drop down list, the Video Effect button does not show the Video effect as active either.

The stranger thing is that when I am using Automix every time a song changes to the next song in the list, the Video effects activated by script all reset themselves (deactivate). If I manually click each of the same Video effect buttons, the effects show as active and will stay active as Automix songs advance. Not sure why the script action is not persistent when Automix songs advance when manually pressing the Video effect button is. For clarification, I would think any active effect (either by script or manual activation) should remain active as Automix songs advance.

Last, the "effect_disable_all" only works for me if the Video effect has been activated by a script. If I manually activate a Video effect by clicking on the button "effect_disable_all" does nothing.

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 16 @ 11:51 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Note that effect_active will activate the effect on the deck the button is called from, or the active deck otherwise.
If you want the effect to be active on the master, you should add deck master in front of each effect_active

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 12:46 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ah, that makes sense. This may be the issue with my other thread then.

Edit, yup that fixed it. My other thread about aspect ratio was because the effect was because the effect was loaded on that deck.. Well that was easy. Thank you!

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 1:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)