Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Having Trouble accessing new license in VDJ8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJjoloroPRO SubscriberMember since 2017
Hello friends,

Would anyone know how to get access to a new license key through VDJ8? It doesn't show up automatically in my licenses. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank You.

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:36 pm
Contact support for license issues

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:47 pm
Thank You for responding. I got a phone number for them from ProSound and when i dial I get sent to a voice mail message. I've also already submitted a ticket through here for help. Do you know of any other ways to get in contact with them?

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 7:01 pm
If you've submitted a ticket then you now need to wait for a response - bear in mind it's the holiday season.

FYI there isn't a 'key' for VDJ 8. You just need to log in to VDJ 8 so that it can determine which license you have.

If you've bought a license then it will also show that info under your forum avatar - which currently shows you as an LE user.

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 8:02 pm
GroovinDj, yes i entered the "LE" license that came on a sticker at the bottom of my Pioneer XDJ-R1 controller, but then once I opened VDJ 8 it had limited actions, like it wouldn't show the browse bar in order to search through my songs and when i did click there i got a window pop up saying that in order to fully enjoy all the functions i had to buy a license for $149, which is what i did and that's the license key i'm waiting for or am expecting rather. Does any of this sound familiar? What do you recommend? Thank You!

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 11:57 pm

Inviato Thu 28 Dec 17 @ 1:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)