Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 v. Denon MC7000 Controller

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Have been having issues with playback glitching every few songs. Done updates to VDJ. Tweaked settings on my relatively new HP laptop and it is still happening. Version 7 works flawlessly. Any suggestions as to what is causing?

If I set up at home without the controller - could not get it to glitch (quick cut out of song and then it returns), as soon as controller hooked up, it occurs every few songs.

Last weekend's wedding had it happen at least 20x during playback. Driving me nuts.

Inviato Wed 02 May 18 @ 3:25 pm
Latency setting for the Denon ASIO drivers needs increased?

HP (and Dell) laptops are notorious for having bad drivers causing DPC latency spikes. That could also be an issue.

Inviato Wed 02 May 18 @ 4:23 pm
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS BUT i AM USING A ASUS GAMING COMPUTER WITH SSD AND 16 GIGS OF RAM SAME PROBLEM

Inviato Thu 03 May 18 @ 2:22 am
I TURNED UP THE LATENCY TO 320 AND IT STILL DOES THE SAME THING . hOW HIGH SHOULD i TURN IT UP TO?

Inviato Thu 03 May 18 @ 2:35 am
I down loaded the software over the internet. Do you think I should order the disc and try it again?

Inviato Thu 03 May 18 @ 2:38 am
VDJ early access versions or standard release?

I have been using Denon MC7000 for more than a year now with original firmware 1.0.4, and VDJ 8.2 ver 4204 (since its standard release) without any glitch, both audio and video.

With VDJ default audio config for MC7000 ASIO (as is) and Dell Precision laptop with Nvidia Quadro 4000 GPU, Win 7.

Try the v4204.

Inviato Thu 03 May 18 @ 2:44 am
Denon MC7000 user here. Acer i5 2.6 / 3.2 turbo, 8GB. High performance mode. VDJ 8.2 vb4204. Standard 4 Deck Skin.

Sometimes I get an audio glitch. If it happens it's only ever at the start, the first 20 mins, as though the PC isn't up to speed yet, woke up! Everything is perfect for the next 5 hours. That's every Friday and Saturday, lots of FX, quick and long mixes, no issues. The controller was new end of January and it happened on my first night of use. Pitch Quality was set to 3 (i thought my laptop spec was good enough) I dropped it back to 2 after the first glitch.

It seems to happen when pressing Sync on the controller, once when I did a pitch bend via the + or - button. Going through a rigmarole before I start, opening the FX, quick loading songs, looping, syncing, triggering sample seems to reduce the chance of the glitch occurring (or it does occur, i just don't hear it). Sometimes... the first press of the sample seems to not work, a lag with the first switch of the PAD page and show FX GUI, only the first time of current load. This is what makes me believe the 'up to speed' MYTH I've created.

Pitch Quality: 2
Scratch Filter Quality: 10
Ultra Latency: No
Asio: 256
Song Load Priority: Low
Skin FPS 30

Could the connection be jumping in priority once the demand is hit? Shared IRQ? Graphics drivers? I know the TI part of the Virus synth is a nightmare to get to work, regardless to CPU and ASIO, some motherboards being worse for it than others.

Inviato Thu 03 May 18 @ 9:28 pm
Anyone find a fix to this issue,I am having the same glitch occur as well

Inviato Fri 25 May 18 @ 6:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)