Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How can I keep AutoMix BPM to the same pitch percentage?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
I remember in previous versions of VDJ I used to be able to set songs in an automix playlist and have them play at the same speed song after song. For example: If the automix is playing and I move the pitch slider to -10% slower, all the songs that play after that would also play -10% slower. This was really useful for ballroom dance events where it is helpful to play songs at a slower tempo to make it more danceable. Now in the new version, I try the same thing by slowing it down -10%, and after that song finishes the pitch slider resets back to 0%. This doesnt allow for me to be able to set the playlist and leave, it constantly requires me to go back and change the pitch every time the next song plays. Is there a setting to change or fix this? Thank you!

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 7:58 am
Hi, yes it is possible to do this thanks a little script from Loco.

var_equal "AMpWA" 0 ? off & set "AMpWA" 1 & repeat_start_instant "AMpitcher" 33ms & load_pulse ? repeat_start_instant "pitchRem" 1000ms 1 & pitch & param_cast & set "AMpitch" : get_var "AMpitch" & param_cast & pitch : blink & set "AMpWA" 0 & repeat_stop "AMpitcher"

Just put this onto a custom button and it should give the result that you are looking for.

Or try using the skin V8 by FRUiT, in the Automix view it's already there ( called P-set )

best
Ray

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 8:38 am
raypitman wrote :
Hi, yes it is possible to do this thanks a little script from Loco.

var_equal "AMpWA" 0 ? off & set "AMpWA" 1 & repeat_start_instant "AMpitcher" 33ms & load_pulse ? repeat_start_instant "pitchRem" 1000ms 1 & pitch & param_cast & set "AMpitch" : get_var "AMpitch" & param_cast & pitch : blink & set "AMpWA" 0 & repeat_stop "AMpitcher"

Just put this onto a custom button and it should give the result that you are looking for.

Or try using the skin V8 by FRUiT, in the Automix view it's already there ( called P-set )

best
Ray

Excellent post!

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 9:21 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
This crops up from time to time, i should blog it to make it easier to find.

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 11:20 am
@ Loco
yes that would be a good idea, 'cos it always takes me ages to find it again for other people ;-)
@ Klaus
thank you

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 12:01 pm
Great! Thank you all!

Inviato Wed 09 May 18 @ 6:00 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Inviato Fri 11 May 18 @ 7:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)