Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Song crackling and delayed play/cue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Setup: Denon x1600, (2) denon 3900s, MSI Dominator GT70 i7-4810, 2.8ghz, 8gb ram, windows 7 64bit, with most recent VDJ program.

So I've had some of these issues since VDJ 8 came out and no one has ever been able to help me! Hopefully this time around some mods can help me fix these issues..

1. When a song is playing and I drag a new song to the other deck, I sometimes get a slight crackling/pop through the speakers.

2. When I press play or any of my cue buttons, there is a delay. I have adjusted the asio driver latency, motor wheel smooth percent, and motor wheel lock time to everything, and nothing fixes this issue. Motor wheel instant play is also active.

These issues are all 100% VDJ and here is the proof: the crackling and delayed play/cues does not happen if I am using discs. These issues occur on every computer I use; I have a second computer in front of me and these issues occur on it as well. I have also had these issues with denon 3700s, so this is just a second point proving it is not the equipment or my computer(s).

Inviato Fri 11 May 18 @ 4:28 pm
maybe some help

#1 songLoadPriority set to - low or idle - see if it helps
showCoverForDragDrop -> no

#2 rampStartTime set to 0 if it is not already

just some ideas that may help

Inviato Fri 11 May 18 @ 7:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)