Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ keeps freezing for between 3/10 seconds

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jonbianoControlleristMember since 2016
Hi all, hopefully someone can help me because its doing my head in.
i recently bought a Pioneer DDJ 1000 to replace my SB2 and for some reason it keeps freezing every few tracks for between 3/10 seconds. The SB2 worked fine with my set up. Got gigs coming up and really need to fix this.
Im running off an HP Pavillion and also use a Novation launchpad for looping, sampling etc.
I was advised to increase the latency, which i punched right up to like 700 to see if it makes a difference. Nothing yet.
Other than that im a bit lost.
Please help, im losing it haha.

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 9:50 am

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 2:11 pm
jonbiano wrote :
Got gigs coming up

....for which you need a full Pro Infinity license or a Pro subscription. Controller licenses are for home use only.

Inviato Wed 04 Jul 18 @ 9:00 pm
It runs fine without my controller, and the latency monitor was showing it was fine no drop outs at all. I thought for a bit it could be the limiter cutting in but i adjusted that, and its continuing. So i'm fairly sure its not the latency. Any other ideas?

Also, I say "gigs" its friends house parties. Still embarrassing if this happens nonetheless.

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 18 @ 7:21 pm
The problem was in the latest build. Having downloaded an older one the problem has gone. Thanks though.

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 18 @ 6:20 pm
Which build gave the problem, and which one is working?

Inviato Mon 09 Jul 18 @ 7:00 pm
the latest, and the one previous was fine :)

Inviato Tue 10 Jul 18 @ 7:59 pm
jonbiano wrote :
the latest, and the one previous was fine :)

Depending on your settings you could have an other "latest" build than other users.
If you need an accurate help we have to know EXACTLY which number the builds have.

Open config, and on the left bottom corner of the window there is the build number.
Which number had the problem and which one works?

P.s.:
If you don't know the exact number with the problem yet, you have to install the build which appeared as the latest to you again and test it to be sure.
If we know the build numbers, other users can try to recreate the problem, or even developers can look through the source codes for bugs.
But the right informations are more than just important.

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 18 @ 3:30 am
The problem is still occurring acutually, thought it was the build. i cant seem to get it to run without it freezing up.

Inviato Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 8:40 pm
You said it ran fine without the controller. Try it with your previous controller and see if it still runs fine. If it does, maybe you have a bad controller. Find out fast, so you can return it.

Inviato Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 10:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)