Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Need Help Please!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have the new Virtual DJ 8 and also the updated version of iTunes and I have almost 340 songs in my music folder. When I opened Virtual DJ for the first time and there after, it didn't transfer all of the songs into VDJ. It only did about 20 of them. Most of the songs is where I downloaded from where I joined the Apple Music monthly subscription and have unlimited downloads. Why can't I get all of my songs?

I thought by joining and paying the monthly membership , it would open them up , but it doesn't.

I joined the online music group here that was offered through VDJ and not all of the songs are available that I have through Apple.

Please help.
Thanks.

Inviato Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 10:44 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Apple music is a consumer rental service therefore the tracks are DRM protected. Nothing Atomix can do about it...

Inviato Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 11:21 pm
Appreciate it. Then that strikes another question.

If I can't use those songs in Apple Music, what is another way of me getting music that people want that isn't through VDJ? I'm new at this as you can tell.

Thanks for helping me.

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 4:18 am
No worries we were all new once, if you look in vdjs browser in the folders section theres a folder for "online music" in there you'll find vdjs content providers,

there are other record pools you can use for professional promotional use. But sorry to say i can't list them as I don't use them.

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 4:41 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
or simply buy your music from ex. beatport etc.

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 3:49 pm
Dariendb wrote :
what is another way of me getting music that people want

Visit a store or site that sells music and buy it - or as locodog says, there are record pools specifically for DJ use, where you pay a fixed monthly fee and can download what you want.

Sites like Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music etc. are for personal use only, not for DJs to save money.

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 4:28 pm
groovindj wrote :

Sites like Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music etc. are for personal use only, not for DJs to save money.

I'd garner they, expect a turn over from djs not reading the 19 page t&c's, or them using dodgy methods.

Inviato Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 5:40 pm
There are a variety of Music and Video pools available. Beatport, PromoOnly, PrimeCuts, ZipDJ, VJPro, just to name a few. You will actually own the content from these providers.

Inviato Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 5:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)