Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Does this effect exist in VirtualDJ 2018 ??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dear Fellows please watch this video and listen to the effect applied to the vocal (starting the 32nd second of the video), maybe it is some sort of beat grid with a loop roll I don't know, maybe some routine type, or do you think it is pre-edited? And if it is a Pre-edit, not a live remix, is there a way to do it live with VDJ. Any help will be very well appreciated, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcuVvSj7nTk&t=32s

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 9:34 am
sounds almost like a short loop maybe 1 beat

or possibly a echo fx

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 1:55 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
This is a studio production, not an effect from a dj software (even if it is possible).

Inviato Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 4:34 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 4:42 pm
Essayyyy. Clearly this lady walked in front of a reporter, and a smart DJ, remixed it. Something like "Cash me outside, or Ain't nobody got time for dat". You remember those remixes. You can se the reaction of the DJ and the crowd, that they all have seen the video, and it means something to them, because it's in their language. It's a good beat though.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 3:47 am
It is a Jewish lady looking for her husband Hertzel back in 2013 in front of the reporter.
Back to the point, it looks like a studio edit, not a live remix. I think it is a loop roll 1/3 beat, but how can we do such loop roll, I tried to map it as loop roll 0.333 but it acts like loop roll 0.25 the nearest normal loop roll.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 8:46 am
Got it, I mapped it loop 0.33 and it is good now.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 9:10 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A Man and His Music wrote :
Essayyyy. Clearly this lady walked in front of a reporter, and a smart DJ, remixed it. Something like "Cash me outside, or Ain't nobody got time for dat". You remember those remixes.

Oh yeah...

Also check out the other videos of the creator melodysheep. They are gold.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 11:40 am
I'm guessing playing it anywhere else in the world wont have the same effect. They wont have the connection to the original sample, which is likely a huge facebook meme or what ever, in the part of the world it came form, since the first time it happened.

One could do it live with the original sample but it would involve setting up cue points with in it and pressing them at the repeated rhythm you require. We could even go as for as using KeyCues to take it to the next level. Stutter it out into a famous melody.

Non of what he's done there, it's simply a remix, a track someones made, being funny.

Inviato Wed 05 Sep 18 @ 10:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)