Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Multiple Problems with VDJ2018 & my Denon MC6000MKII

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey and good weekend everyone,

I'm a bedroom DJ and amateur radio-station operator here in the US using VDJ 7.4 as my primary software but am looking to upgrade to 2018.

#1)I'm having massive CPU redlines and cannot broadcast in any configuration.

#2)I'm currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and a Denon MC6000MKII. I can't seem to directly contact Denon's help desk as they don't have the product listed any longer... So will be spending the weekend trying to make contact with someone on their end as well. I just find it strange that the channels 1/2 play if I use the media-manager knobs/load keys or use my mouse to drag a tune into the virtual deck, though. Cue button works, play button works, tempo sliders work. EQs and PFL DO NOT however.

#3) For broadcast I'm using BUTT; not the VDJ Icecast connection software, but am not getting any response from the broadcaster no matter what settings I use.

Is there a software, firmware or some setting in my system that I need to adjust, or has anyone run into problems similar to this?!?

I'm particularly concerned with getting full functionality of my device/software back.
Then I can tackle the problem of being able to broadcast.

Any available assistance would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
-DR: https://mixcloud.com/detroitraver

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 12:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)