Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJSCript Help - Add to playlist in sideview

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is anyone aware of a vdjscript command which will add a song to whichever playlist is currently set in the sideview? Playlist_add only adds it to automix, but I'd like to be able to add songs to my own playlists which are currently shown in the sideview

Inviato Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 6:50 pm
have you tried -> sidelist_add

Inviato Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 7:27 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
something like that:
param_equal 'sidelist' `sideview_title` ? sidelist_add : param_equal 'automix' `sideview_title` ? playlist_add : param_equal 'karaoke' `sideview_title` ? karaoke_add : nothing

Inviato Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 10:08 pm
Thanks for your replies,

Sidelist_add works only for the sidelist,

I would like to add to whichever custom playlist or folder I currently have loaded in the sideview (i.e. not sidelist/automix/karaoke etc)

Inviato Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 8:17 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Try this..

sideview 'automix' ? playlist_add : sidelist_add

It'll add it to whichever one you have on screen.

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 5:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A more improved script..
sideview 'karaoke' ? karaoke_add : sideview 'automix' ? playlist_add : sideview 'sidelist' ? sidelist_add : nothing

Will add to Automix, Karaoke, Sidelist (which ever is visible), but not if Sampler or other Shortcuts (Cloned) Folders

Inviato Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 5:16 pm
What I mean is, I have my own playlist (for example Friday Warmup.m3u) that I load into the sideview?

Using the add shortcut button (little arrow bottom right)

I'd then like to add to that playlist which has been shortcutted to the sideview using a vdjscript

Inviato Sat 21 Sep 19 @ 9:21 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I have tried and can see how it doesnt work.
I dont know how your workflow is, but it would be easy to load the wanted playlists from the browser "into sidelist" or "into automix" and just add the songs to the loaded list and save it with the new songs?
And use a script on buttons for loading the playlists from the browser and save the playlists.

Can someone help with script for "save loaded playlist" and "load marked playlist from browser" ?

Inviato Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 7:28 am
Did you ever get this working? Trying to map a button to display a shortcut I created in the sideview.

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 2:18 pm
Nah, I just drag them into the playlist with the mouse. Couldn't think of a way round it :-(

Inviato Sat 13 Jun 20 @ 10:16 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
playlists automatically register in "list & Advice\playlists" as default and karaoke and sidelist
to load you may map button for

karaoke_load
playlist_load
sidelist_load

Inviato Sat 13 Jun 20 @ 10:40 pm
@grenno, from what you've said in this thread, you're not using sidelist, playlist, karaoke or automix - so all those existing scripts to _load or _add won't work.

You have a shortcut or clone in that window, and as djdad already said, the script won't work for that view.

Looking at the VDJScript page, verbs exist for adding tracks to the other views, but not to 'clone' which is just a shortcut to another location.

Inviato Sun 14 Jun 20 @ 8:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)