Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: FX how to set to Multi Mode?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

What does that even mean do be in multi mode? The screen displays 3 fx slots instead of one? Or something else?

I tried a search in the online manual before asking but nothing comes up.

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 2:10 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 2:14 am
OK, I'm in Pro mode. I'm seeing 3 fx slots per deck. Is that all that multi fx mode means?

Also, I have managed to remap FX2 and FX 3 to my controller, but the LED won't light up when the fx is engaged. MC4000

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 2:24 am

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 2:27 am
First, THANK YOU! You are an awesome resource! Shift Tap was the issue.

My new problem is my Hot Cues only play as long as I hold them. I want them to continue playing on press, like they did before the update.

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 2:33 am
VDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab, search for hotcueMode setting, choose between stutter and play modes.

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 3:16 am
Again, THANK YOU!

Last one (I think): with the MC4000 I can't get WASAPI settings to work for headphone Cueing. In ASIO it was OUT 1/2 Master, OUT 3/4 Headphones.

In WASAPI I can only get signal on the Master, headphones won't cue with any combination I've tried. I am certain I'm hitting the deck's cue button BTW

In Audio settings (VDJ) I can select Both Line 1/2 Denon WASAPI and Line 3/4 WASAPI, but I just can't seem to get headphones to cue

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 3:33 am
Hey I figured one out! The channel box needs to be set to 1/2 for both.

Master: Line 1/2 Denon WASAPI Channel 1/2
Headphones: Line 3/4 Denon WASAPI Channel 1/2

Again, thanks dad :)

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 19 @ 3:36 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)