Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stutter/Hiccup Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I need to troubleshoot something on my DJ computer. I am running a Dell G5587 15 gaming computer with dual hard drives running an i7 8th gen processor with 8 GB ram. Hard drives are one 128GB SSD plus 1TB SATA HD. The SSD has more than 70GB free space and the SATA has more than 470GB free space. It also has an Nvidia card with 4 GB ram. It has three USB 3.0 ports with only my DJ controller (Denon DJ MC6000NK2) plugged into one. I am running Virtual DJ 2020 on Windows 10 and every once and a while the sound stutters or hiccups. Thoughts? I am pretty sure my computer is powerful enough to run the DJ software. Thank you for your time.

Inviato Sun 24 May 20 @ 3:27 am
Have you downloaded and installed the correct ASIO drivers for the MC6000MK2?

Have you tried adjusting the latency (audio buffer size), as mentioned in the MC6000MK2 manual?

Inviato Sun 24 May 20 @ 6:43 am
I had the same problem with the asio drivers with the Denon MC6000MK2
I resolved it by using the wasapi drivers instead , but still had stutter problems.
My fix was to delete the asio drivers from my laptop and using the wasapi drivers instead.

Inviato Sun 24 May 20 @ 4:27 pm
groovindj wrote :
Have you downloaded and installed the correct ASIO drivers for the MC6000MK2?

Have you tried adjusting the latency (audio buffer size), as mentioned in the MC6000MK2 manual?

I downloaded it from the MC6000MK2 hardware page off of the Denon DJ Website and yes I played with the latency as well.

Inviato Mon 25 May 20 @ 7:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)