Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: v8.4-64 b5872 can no longer scratch

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Thought it was my mcx8000 but went to engine mode and I can scratch..disconnected the controller and restarted vdj and tried to scratch with the mouse and same thing..it only pause the song not scratch ..can someone confirm that it's not jus my setup

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 10:52 am
Are you sure you're in vinyl mode, not jog mode?

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 10:56 am
positive ..turned it on and off with and without the controller connected

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 11:13 am
censor works lol but not vinyl mode

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 11:14 am
Waiting on vdj to download since the download that updated is the same one on the web page so I'm gonna try and reinstall it

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 11:53 am
Everything works as it should here on my setup.

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:07 pm
Well that didn't work...

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:17 pm
Where are you trying to scratch with the mouse? On the (skin) jogwheel, on the rhythmwave?

Also what skin are you using? That can make a difference.

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:27 pm
groovindj wrote :
Where are you trying to scratch with the mouse? On the (skin) jogwheel, on the rhythmwave?

Also what skin are you using? That can make a difference.

tried with mouse and with controller ..tried with default pro skin and vdj 8 by fruit

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:30 pm
how can i get the version before this one ..thought i had it saved but dont

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:37 pm

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:43 pm
@ romeodan
Thanks
@ groovindj
Thanks for helping gonna try 5754

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:46 pm
so that didnt work either . ok so i remember yesterday before virtual updated , my computer updated too so gonna do a restore and remove that update ..i was just doing a mix a few days ago so this makes no sense lol smh

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:56 pm
Think I'm gonna need support on this ..system restore did nothing ..changed sample rate was 4800 tried 4100 still nothing .

If I uncheck vinyl mode it will let me scratch but only if the deck is stopped if vinyl mode is on I can't do that .but can't scratch at all when vinyl mode is on
Been going thru all options don't see nothing out of ordinary

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 2:17 pm
Ok so I got it sorted .. did a reset to factory settings in vdj and I can scratch again ! Dunno what it changed but it's working again.

Now I have to set everything back to my likings

Inviato Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 3:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)