Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Way I Feel

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello all

I would like to start off by saying I have been using virtual DJ for about 18 years now it's been some time since I have posted. Life keeps us busy always in the background trying to stay up to date with what's going on with the software. But never willing to update all the time I must admit I was using the 32-bit version 2020 I could not tell you what version number , with a skin that was dated. But everything was working fine with some glitches here and there. That was fine with me, I work through it. My controller of choice is the pioneer DDJ 1000. Like I said I had some glitches here and there. For some reason I decided to download and install the 64-bit version 2021 and use the default skin after a little setting tweaks all was perfect. With all that said I noticed a whole new side of virtual DJ that I did not know that was there. In my defense I am not good with change my life is a routine. After playing with the new version for quite some time I have renewed my love for virtual DJ I guess you would say I just renewed my vows after 18 years I feel like I just installed it for the first time. For those who was around when I first joined the forum you remember my first post about virtual DJ. I could not say enough about it I feel that way again good job guys good job.

I do have one question I've noticed with the default skin and the pioneer DDJ 1000 when I turn the effects on the controller nothing happens on the screen. Have you guys changed the way this controller works with the new version it seems like the effects are hardware now instead of software or have virtual DJ effects got that much better.

Inviato Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 9:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)