Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Recording/streaming output levels and levels on DDJ-SX mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I'm Using the DDJ SX with VDJ Pro on macOs Catalina. When I record I notice that the output is extremely loud to the level of distortion. However the levels on the DDJ-SX does not show clipping. For example, when would I play a track the levels show no clipping on the DDJ SX. But output on the recording was extremely loud. So I adjust my gain levels and view the recording output levels. But when I turn the gain level low, the levels do not show up on the mixer or barely show up at all on the DDJ SX and yet the recording level output is still loud. Is there anyway to adjust this so that I can monitor the levels using DDJ-SX? It seems as though I have to frequently check the recording monitor from the settings tool in order to manage the levels. This also happens when I live stream as well. Thanks!

Inviato Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 5:54 pm
Not had issues myself with that unit.
Sure the master was not really really loud? (and you had speakers turned down to "compensate")

Inviato Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 2:34 pm
Nope the master is not really loud. The master on my controller/mixer is not aligned or picking up on VDJ. What made a difference is aligned with the ddjsx is the gains and adjusting their levels. But now, no levels show up at all on the mixer. Only on the vdj software..

Inviato Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 9:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to remove the record line from VDJ Audio setup and see if that helps. Mic input wont be recorded though without this line.

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 1:51 am
djdad wrote :
Try to remove the record line from VDJ Audio setup and see if that helps. Mic input wont be recorded though without this line.

Yea I could do this but really wanted to use the mic for when I go live. Not sure why its doing this. Thank you both for those suggestions!

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 3:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)