Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Panning fx (left to right, right to left fx)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there a script or plug in to create this effect while the track is playing? I am looking for balance here boys and girls, just to perform a left to right-right to left effect to the track.

Inviato Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 11:42 pm
Try searching for pan in VDJ extensions.

Inviato Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 11:46 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Inviato Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 11:47 pm
Can't find that plug in Nico. At least not on my list.

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 12:50 am
I have an IMac...

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 1:08 am
pjmorales wrote :
Can't find that plug in . At least not on my list.

Its Windows only the one mentioned above.
But you can use any VST effect with VirtualDJ so you might find something nice there ;-)

Can try this free one for example https://www.auburnsounds.com/products/Psypan.html (Windows 32/64 + Mac)
Drop the relevant file into /documents/virtualdj/plugin64/soundeffects or /documents/virtualdj/plugin/soundeffect

Or if you want auto-pan, plenty of those VST around as well

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 1:43 am
Sorry that Nicotux plugin is not avail for Macs, it is great !

I know you asked for panning for a deck. But is very easy to Pan the Master Volume left and right with a custom Slider button.

It's one action: master_balance

to create the Master Pan Custom Slider

Thought I would mention it since it very easy to add, to your R-Click, list of avail custom sliders.

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 3:23 am
You can use native "Cut" effect and turn "Stereo" param all way to the left (100%)
Then it works as a pan effect

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 11:58 am
Rune, DEEJAY, and Phantom Deejay: Thank you for your respective responses, all of them very workable!!! Found PANCAKES2, a free VST plug in for panning effects and stereo movement. Excellent product and it met my purpose. Thanks again guys!!!!

Inviato Tue 17 Nov 20 @ 11:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)