Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mapping knob effect sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, my question is how to map for example the spiral effect in the sampler and move the knob without having the effect active or in the slot.

If I have the echo effect in the slot and activated I can move the knob with this mapping: effect_slider sampler 'echo' 1.

But how do I do the mapping without having the effect in the slot and without having it activated?

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 2:57 pm
I don't understand. If the effect is not active, how are you going to use it (and therefore what is the point of mapping it)?

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 3:45 pm
For example, the spiral effect is not activated and I move the knob to 25% without being in the slot.

Then I activate the reverb effect and place it in the activated slot.

Then I activate the spiral effect without it being put in the slot and being able to move with two knobs, one the reverb effect and the other the spiral effect.

I don't know if I explain myself.

In short, it is mapping 2 knobs: one to move the spiral and the other to move the reverb at the same time.

effect_slider 'sampler' 1, Just move the active effect knob

groovindj wrote :
I don't understand. If the effect is not active, how are you going to use it (and therefore what is the point of mapping it)?

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 9:46 pm
Map sampler effects:

I have 2 effects activated in sampler and moving the knob only moves the effect knob that is in the slot.
How can I map 2 knobs so that one knob moves the effect that is in the slot and the other knob moves the effect that is not in the slot.

effect_slider sampler 1

This mapping only moves the effect knob that is in the slot.

Inviato Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 10:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)