Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DIgital Radio Station-style "Cart" Player Capability in VirtualDJ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mwcurranControlleristMember since 2021
I'm setting up a small online radio station and would like to use VDJ as the main player for my digital song files.

For between songs, I have some some DJ drops/imaging f/x and quickie sound shots some are 3-5 seconds in length, too short to load into the turntable players and have enough time to cue the next song up, do you know if there is a 'side player' that can be triggered to play the 'cart' automatically to then to the first beat of the next cued song?

I could probably use the 4 player skin for this but wondered if there were a more efficient way to do it, particularly since I need something somewhat automated so I can focus on cueing up next song.

Inviato Thu 18 Mar 21 @ 1:36 pm
Can use sampler for your "quick sounds" and drops

And if you are doing a bit of "fm radio" style thingy, you might also be interested in the Event Scheduler, where you can "program" playlist ("auto dj"), inject jingles automatically etc etc

As for the automation you meant, you want the "quick sound" to play at every single new song at start of playing it? And are you doing the new songs mixing manually or is it a playlist in automix?

Inviato Thu 18 Mar 21 @ 2:06 pm
mwcurranControlleristMember since 2021

Inviato Thu 18 Mar 21 @ 2:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)