Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MACBOOK Pro catalina 10.15.7

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BAFIOPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hello,
I have 1 MACBOOK pro CATALINA 10.15.7 and cannot install my database recovered on my old PC with Win10.
I copied the complete "VirtualDj" folder but nothing better.
The playlists are found, the music, but no .CUE.

Thank you for your help.

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 7:36 am
bonjour,
Je possède 1 MACBOOK pro CATALINA 10.15.7 et impossible d'installer ma database récupéré sur mon ancien Pc avec Win10.
J'ai copié le dossier "VirtualDj" complet mais rien de mieux.
Les playlist sont retrouvés, la musique, mais pas de .CUE.

merci de votre aide.

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 7:36 am
Is the music at same path?

And probably best way to do it, is on the Windows 10 computer copy the music over to external drive using VirtualDJ browser (important). That way VirtualDJ creates a database on the external drive itself with all cues, bpm, play counts etc etc.

After that you can connect this drive to the mac (if it has format mac reads, such as exFat etc). And you instantly have all the music and database available (from the external drive).

Last step is optional, you could either just keep the music (and database) on the external drive (and it will work on any computer), or you can do the process in reverse: Copy over the music from the external drive to the mac, using VirtualDJ browser (important, will recreate a function database with correct paths on the mac)

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 9:35 am
thank you for your return, I'll tell you again ...... ty

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 11:09 am
I have an invisible message before.
"Problem openening database,
database in / registered could not be open.

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 3:47 pm
I just uninstalled the version of the apple store then reinstalled the version of the VDJ site with the last update.
I am scanning the music for the BPM and others.
It seems that the .CUEs are missing.

The error message is gone.

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 5:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)