Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Random loops created when dragging songs to Automix with touchpad, Automix songs starting in middle without poi

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello all,

I'm a beginner DJ for social dancing, mostly tango, using VirtualDJ mostly for easy prelistening and (live) preparation with another deck.
I use my laptop, often with just the touchpad, and I basically just have to choose songs and play them, sometimes with Automix when I go dance myself, but not mix or use effects etc.
I'm not using other "DJing" functions.
I have been using Virtual DJ only in versions 8+, currenly 8.5-64 b6444, and both issues have come up with several updates interspersed between occurences.
I don't know the exact versions I had at each time.

I'm quite happy with VirtualDJ, after adapting the skin to my needs.
Tow issues have been bugging me though:
1. Sometimes, when dragging songs to the Automix list with the touchpad, it kind of randomly creates short loops in the current track, and I neither know how to get rid of it (short of stopping the song), nor what actually happened.
2. Sometimes, automix starts songs at some, for me, random point in the middle, even with poi or anything else set as far as I know.

Please let me know, if you have encountered or know about this.
An explanation would be great because I like to understand what's happing.
But, I'd be more than happy and eternally grateful to just be able and know how to turn or avoid both issues.
My own custom skin doesn't include any mixing/loop/effect/etc controls or displays so I'm also not seeing any changes when those issues pop up.

Thank you for your consideration and stay healthy,
Sa.

Inviato Thu 13 May 21 @ 12:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)