Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer Xdj Rx2 problem with Virtual Dj 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please I would need your kind assistance regarding my following issue. I have a Macbook Pro with OS X El Capitan operating system. I bought the VIRTUALDJ PRO INFINITY package and a Pioneer Xdj Rx-2 DJ board. I downloaded the driver Rx2 1.1.0 (Macos Catalina Or Earlier) that I successfully installed. The Virtual Dj recognized it, it can see the Pioneer Xdj-Rx2 card. Master Xdj-Rx2 Out 1,2 Headphones out 3,4. When using USB all of the functions work properly on the DJ board. However when I switch to MIDI on the Rx2 Dj board in order to play from Virtual Dj, the effect (Filter,Noise,Sweep,Dub Echo) on the Rx2 board starts flickering, and it cannot be turned off. If I use the Equalizer because of that, the DJ board is playing effect, and this is not right like this. From USB it can be turned off, it is working perfectly - it is not working well only from Virtual DJ. What can be the issue? Your kind help would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
József Guba

Inviato Wed 26 May 21 @ 5:03 pm
necilPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yes I have the same problems. Also When you Route the echo effect to channel 1 on analog effects session if you turn on (echo effect for example) it just don't applies the echo effect to the selected channel it applies the selected effect to the master all the time. It applies analogue effect to the whole channels. Can you help us how to solve this problems.

Inviato Sat 30 Oct 21 @ 4:31 am