Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to est auto-load without auto-play

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys i seen lots of posts regarding auto Play but no one about auto load. I want to create a list of songs and when the first one is finish the second one is automaticlly load and ready to Play can we do this with VDJ?

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 1:28 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it can do it, but you're using a nut cracker to hammer a sledge.

working off a playlist - onsongload - set flag to 0 - repeat start - query flag - if 1 , query playing, if yes nothing : if no load next : if flag 0 query playing - if true flag set flag to 1 : if not nothing.

I mean it could work but it's like building a bridge out of sticky tape, without careful attention it will fall apart

is time so tight that you can't scroll 1 and press load?

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 3:10 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
maybe use automix in 'none' mode and map onsongload to pause

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 6:44 am
Solution:
1) Open VirtualDJ settings and turn on the setting "keepPlayingPastEnd"

2) Copy the following code on a custom button:
repeat_start 'AutoLoadNextOnFinish' ? on & repeat_stop 'AutoLoadNextOnFinish' : off & repeat_start_instant 'AutoLoadNextOnFinish' 33ms & play ? param_smaller `get_time elapsed` `get_time total` ? stop & browser_scroll +1 & load

3) Press the button and enjoy...

PS: It works per deck level (in other words it works only on the deck that the custom button was used to activate it)
To stop it, just press the button again

PS2: When the browser reaches the last track on the list, the script will not stop working, but it won't start loading from the top either. That's by design. I could make it to cycle back on the top, but I don't think anyone who's going to use this script will actually want that.

PS3: The script is missing a security check: If browser focus is on folders when the track reaches it's end, then it won't work properly.
However I'm not sure what the script should do in that case.. Stop ? Switch focus on songs ? e.t.c.

Sure it can be improved, but it works fine "as is" for most typical usage scenarios (as long as you know what it does)

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 11:40 am
locodog wrote :
it can do it, but you're using a nut cracker to hammer a sledge.

working off a playlist - onsongload - set flag to 0 - repeat start - query flag - if 1 , query playing, if yes nothing : if no load next : if flag 0 query playing - if true flag set flag to 1 : if not nothing.

I mean it could work but it's like building a bridge out of sticky tape, without careful attention it will fall apart

is time so tight that you can't scroll 1 and press load?

Yes I can but I use virtual DJ as a musician for my tracks it’s Much faster to have this when you are changing guitars

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 1:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)