Forum: Addons

Topic: sticky - Page: 2
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'm not into the 8th button idea,
goto_last_folder
is already a thing

Inviato Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 4:16 pm
Thank you Locodog for the quick reply..

seems that goto_last_folder preforms the same action as the Back(return button) on the browsers left most side.. (below the "New Filter" button and above the Dot, menu) It takes one back to the previous folder.. NOT the Folder one was working in .. since using Sticky, ..... one is taken to filters "sticky" , and "sticky2Pass" and "stickyRevXR".

goto_last_folder will return one to one of the used sticky filters ... NOT the Virtual Folder one was working in.

--------------------
Is there as way to script .. set a variable to current folder location .. then later use that variable to go to that folder location.

Ie: have the "save the location to the variable", in buttons 3 4 and 5

and create an additional button 8, to return

------

is there an easy way to accomplish this.. as I can add the script to the custom button that calls sticky where needed. And create another custom button to return to the original Virtual Folder.

-------

Or is there a way to NOT have the sticky filter folders open.. so the focus of browser tree is still in the same location.. ( looking to have only few clicks to get back to original folder.. else would probably never be used)

--------

Or should this be .. a Wish List item.. .to allow goto_last_folder to go back more then the most recent Folder... ie to be able to navigate back possibly through the last 5 folder locations, if needed.

Inviato Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 4:35 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've wrote in a tweak but it will be a some days before it goes live,
since you're giving feedback check your pm

Inviato Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 4:58 pm