Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Remap Gain knob to 'Hi' and add a shift function. Possible?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

samusxLE userMember since 2008
I am looking to buy the Reloop Ready, but the EQ section is not very well thought out.
There are 3 knobs. Gain, Hi, Low.
I want to remap the Gain to Hi as default, and then add a shift function so when I hold shift and turn the Gain knob it will also function as Gain.
Then just remap the Hi knob to 'MID' thereby having a full and normal EQ section.
Is it possible to do what I described above?

Why am I not designing these things?

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 21 @ 3:39 am
Sure

- Change the mapping on GAIN to "eq_high"
- Change the mapping on EQ_HIGH to "eq_mid"
- Add the mapping on SHIFT_GAIN to "gain"

The last one won't be in the mapping list because it doesn't have a mapping by default, but it's in the dropdown next to it. Once you've mapped it, it will be visible in the mapping list too

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 21 @ 7:13 am
Most of the time you shouldn't need to adjust gain, because VDJ should ideally have autogain turned on.

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 21 @ 1:40 pm
samusxLE userMember since 2008
You guys are awesome. I think I know what I'm ready to order.

Inviato Sat 05 Jun 21 @ 1:44 pm
let me explain a few things about virtual . 1 if you look at the the icons with our photo you can see how long we have been here . The very best part of this software is the face that the community helps each other. I have built and mapped over 300 buttons plus made scripts by learning and reading forums plus watching the awesome youtube videos of different people. I have owned 8 different dj software as i use to need to know it as we sold gear for different companies. Its worth every penny. You are only starting to see the capabilities of what this can truly do. happy to see new content and questions as it only takes one question and next cool addon is created.

Inviato Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 4:33 am
I love vdj. Out of the box a few setting changes and im up and running. I prefer 32 bit over the buggy 64 bit, and after a few weeks you too will love it more.

Inviato Tue 15 Jun 21 @ 4:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)